Kill Yourself @ Work Kill Yourself @ Work

Nice looking, but lacking.

Decent animation.

Should have had multiple ways of "killing yourself" though.

Ultimate ownage Ultimate ownage

Rated 2/5...because that's what it is.

Sure, you may be new to flash, but there are so many of these fighting stickman animations out there. If you want to get into some serious flash movie making, I suggest putting a little more imagination and idea into it.

Follow The Rabbit Follow The Rabbit

Decent

The animation was nice. The audio was bit quiet though, forcing me to turn my speakers up a bit high.

critiqUe109 responds:

really? Hmm, i must have put my muffs on a bit high.

Abe Simpson Soundboard Abe Simpson Soundboard

Could have been better.

It's not a very good soundboard mainly for the fact is that every clip is way too long. You should just take some key words that he says and place several buttons for each word and expression he says them in. Like most soundboards.

Frenzy responds:

Ok, thanks for the review.

~ Z

Horse Racing game Horse Racing game

Disappointing

A little confusing at first. Also the audio choices could have been MUCH better. While meant ot be simple, it could still have better presentation without having too much effort.

Princess Peach Princess Peach

For a referenced picture

This is really nice. The way her head tilts is a little distracting though and I suggest using a bit more shading on her head, since it looks a little flat.

The-Mad-Fiddler responds:

The tilt was in the original, but if I was going for a portrait shot I would totally agree. But I'll see if I can pay attention to that kind of thing when I draw later. And yes, the shading for this piece suuuuuuucks, I need to add to it.

Thanks so much!